Team
    NORTH MELBOURNE
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Jack Reiwoldt FWD Richmond

It appears that there are few threads about Jack. It must be that I am the only one who thinks that he will break out. The Tigers love going to him, after years of going to Richo, they know no other way. It is well documented that he models him self after his Cuz, and being taller and quicker, I do not know why people are so reluctant to get on.

Go Jacky I say !!

Team
    ADELAIDE
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    590 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Re: Jack Reiwoldt FWD Richmond

I guess what has put most people off were comments from Hardwick saying he doesn't want all the goals having to come from Riewoldt alone this year. What I go from that is they want to share them around, meaning that instead of kicking to Riewoldt every time, look at some of the other forward targets they have in the forward line which could cause a bit of an issue.

On the upside we know he has been working on his tank so he can roam around the ground more and hopefully get involved in the play a bit more.

And on the downside again, he has had a pretty quiet pre season, whilst pre season scores don't really mean much for premium players, it does make it hard to put them in your side when you see other premium forwards performing well.

Team
    NORTH MELBOURNE
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Awards Fyfe Award - for outstanding contributions

I was on Jack very early on at the start of the season, given his time more up the ground so to speak he should hopefully increase his marks and kicks per game for DT point of view, goals will be down I feel and he wont go close to what he did in 2010. If his ball use is good when he plays that higher role up the ground then that will be a good thing for SC and I can see him being a Richo type player in that position.
    At the moment he isn't in any of my sides from my earlier versions that I had.
    Matt Crouch is my boy for 2016 season, can he dominate 2016? time will tell....................

FFC Cheer Squad
    Team
    GEELONG
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not sure what Hardwick told his players, but they seemed to look for Reiwoldt with every oppurtunity. Didn't see him move up the ground at all, so maybe Hardwick was just blowing some hot air there.

Team
    HAWTHORN
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

On the evidence of thursday night great pick up Aralt
    "I spend 90% of my income on women and whiskey, the rest I just waste!"

Team
    NORTH MELBOURNE
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Awards Fyfe Award - for outstanding contributions

The thing with Jack is when he is hot he is hard to stop, its abit like Buddy when he is on a hot streak you look for him. A great game by him first up really enjoy watching him play and Richmond fans are so lucky to have such a very talented player in their side.
    I hope he doesn't hurt me to much because I was really keen on him as a pick this year and I ended up leaving him out - he was one of the better forwards for Round 1 aswell considering most of the premiums had a failed Round 1 performances.
    Matt Crouch is my boy for 2016 season, can he dominate 2016? time will tell....................