Team
    GEELONG
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Chris Knights

Been having a look at him recently, seems to be over his injury troubles and could be a handy pick up. Has shown in the past he can get some good scores, he averaged 90 at his peak. Just not convince he can stay on the park, what are peoples thoughts. Worth a crack, proceed with caution or just stay away?

Team
    ADELAIDE
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Chris Knights

I wouldn't say he is completely over his injury troubles, nor do I think he will reproduce his 90+ DT season, well not in his current role anyway. Having said that though, he is well and truly worth the risk. Has the potential to put up some big numbers which is all you need from a mid-pricer. If he can stay on the park for the first half of the season and put together some consistent scores then I would imagine he'd rise to a pretty decent price.
    Never argue with a fool. They'll drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.

FFC Cheer Squad
    Team
    GEELONG
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Thumpy View Post
    I wouldn't say he is completely over his injury troubles, nor do I think he will reproduce his 90+ DT season, well not in his current role anyway. Having said that though, he is well and truly worth the risk. Has the potential to put up some big numbers which is all you need from a mid-pricer. If he can stay on the park for the first half of the season and put together some consistent scores then I would imagine he'd rise to a pretty decent price.

All I really need is for him to stay on the park for about 10 games, with a decent average, and then upgrade him to a premium (or close to it). If he can average above 80 I will be content, if he cant manage that then a rookie might be the better option.

Team
    HAWTHORN
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

With mzunga and callinan gone I'm struggling to find more than 4 good forward rookies with reasonable scoring potental and JS, (richardson,darling, prestia and matera) so I'm on him with similiar upgrade intentions as mightymark.
    "I spend 90% of my income on women and whiskey, the rest I just waste!"

Team
    ADELAIDE
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    305 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

agree the forward rookies have really dried up
    TEX WALKER. that is all.

FFC Mature-aged Rookie
    Team
    ADELAIDE
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MightyMark View Post
    All I really need is for him to stay on the park for about 10 games, with a decent average, and then upgrade him to a premium (or close to it). If he can average above 80 I will be content, if he cant manage that then a rookie might be the better option.
    Can and will. I'll predict an average of 85-95 while fit.

Moran than 4 forward rooks you're really into nervous territory with McKernan, Dixon etc etc.
    Stanton