Important News


User Tag List

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 83

Thread: Round 4 Teams

  1. #16
    Moderator Notorious_29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Brisbane
    Team
    FREMANTLE
    Posts
    13,033
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: Round 4 Teams

    Can't guarantee he comes back 100%, I'll probably use this as an excuse to get Macrae in.

  2. #17
    Super Moderator divvydan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Team
    WESTERN BULLDOGS
    Posts
    14,053
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    336 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Re: Round 4 Teams

    So I was planning on getting Gawn into RDT this week, now I have to rethink that.

  3. #18
    Super Moderator Bunga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Perth
    Team
    WEST COAST
    Posts
    16,237
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    923 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Re: Round 4 Teams

    Just hope Fyfe is fine long term, champion player.
    SC is FFC's number 1 fantasy game

  4. Likes Notorious_29 liked this post
  5. #19
    Super Moderator divvydan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Team
    WESTERN BULLDOGS
    Posts
    14,053
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    336 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Re: Round 4 Teams

    Meanwhile Rocky only flew back to Adelaide this morning but says he'll play this weekend.

  6. #20
    Moderator Notorious_29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Brisbane
    Team
    FREMANTLE
    Posts
    13,033
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: Round 4 Teams

    Attached Images Attached Images

  7. Likes Athomas liked this post
  8. #21
    FFC Senior Coach Elvs1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Brisbane
    Team
    HAWTHORN
    Posts
    3,216
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    278 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: Round 4 Teams

    Quote Originally Posted by divvydan View Post
    Meanwhile Rocky only flew back to Adelaide this morning but says he'll play this weekend.
    Got to think he misses as well.

  9. #22
    Moderator Notorious_29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Brisbane
    Team
    FREMANTLE
    Posts
    13,033
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: Round 4 Teams

    Why you gotta do me like this Nat.

    STAR Port Adelaide midfielder Tom Rockliff has declared himself a certain starter for Saturday's encounter with Richmond at Adelaide Oval.Rockliff flew back to Adelaide on Wednesday afternoon, confident he will overcome a concussion in time to face the Tigers.
    The 29-year-old stayed in Brisbane after suffering a head knock in the Power's 17-point loss to the Lions at The Gabba last Saturday night.
    "Yeah, 100 per cent I will play this week," Rockliff told reporters.
    "I'll train tomorrow with the boys, but I feel fine."
    https://www.afl.com.au/news/2019-04-...to-face-tigers

  10. Likes Athomas liked this post
  11. #23
    Super Moderator dylan123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Melbourne
    Team
    ADELAIDE
    Posts
    17,794
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    590 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Re: Round 4 Teams

    Quote Originally Posted by divvydan View Post
    So I was planning on getting Gawn into RDT this week, now I have to rethink that.
    Given the issues Melbourne have had up forward, I wonder if it's to mainly use Preuss as a forward?

  12. #24
    Moderator Athomas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Glen Waverley
    Team
    CARLTON
    Posts
    10,716
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: Round 4 Teams

    Quote Originally Posted by dylan123 View Post
    Given the issues Melbourne have had up forward, I wonder if it's to mainly use Preuss as a forward?
    I'm not too worried as a Gawn owner. IMO Preuss just rucks 15-20% of the match when Gawn is off. A few contests in the forward line when the ball is there.

    Does make it slightly tougher to trade in though.. but not too much tougher, should be top 2 ruck with or without Preuss imo.
    AFL Twitter --------------------------- This post is SC related--------------------------Movie Twitter

  13. #25
    Super Moderator divvydan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Team
    WESTERN BULLDOGS
    Posts
    14,053
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    336 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Re: Round 4 Teams

    Do Melbourne really want to go in with 2 tall forwards and Preuss? There's going to be barely any pressure in that forward line if that's the case. I see Preuss doing more rucking than Cox for example given the 2 talls Melbourne already has. Just as much as Preuss rucking worries me, it's why he's come in that's i'm most concerned with. Does Gawn need more breaks? Is he carrying something? Is it just because of the back-to-back 6 day breaks? Not putting a line through him, of course, since he's clearly going to be in the top 2 ruckmen barring injury, just a little worried about why. Preuss didn't play VFL last week, so the decision had to already have been made that he was likely/going to come in, as playing VFL would've meant too short a turnaround for this week.
    Last edited by divvydan; 11th April 2019 at 01:34 AM.

  14. #26
    Moderator Athomas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Glen Waverley
    Team
    CARLTON
    Posts
    10,716
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: Round 4 Teams

    Quote Originally Posted by divvydan View Post
    Do Melbourne really want to go in with 2 tall forwards and Preuss? There's going to be barely any pressure in that forward line if that's the case. I see Preuss doing more rucking than Cox for example given the 2 talls Melbourne already has. Just as much as Preuss rucking worries me, it's why he's come in that's i'm most concerned with. Does Gawn need more breaks? Is he carrying something? Is it just because of the back-to-back 6 day breaks? Not putting a line through him, of course, since he's clearly going to be in the top 2 ruckmen barring injury, just a little worried about why.
    It's a good point, wouldn't surprise me if McDonald was a late out - that would ease the nerves at least!

    Perhaps they are trying to stretch Swans defence?
    AFL Twitter --------------------------- This post is SC related--------------------------Movie Twitter

  15. #27
    FFC CEO Narkee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Perth
    Team
    GEELONG
    Posts
    10,299
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    438 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Re: Round 4 Teams

    Quote Originally Posted by Athomas View Post
    It's a good point, wouldn't surprise me if McDonald was a late out - that would ease the nerves at least!

    Perhaps they are trying to stretch Swans defence?
    Yeah wasn’t there talk that Macca had an injury and was 50/50?
    Zach Tuohy my boy for 2017!

  16. Likes Athomas liked this post
  17. #28
    Super Moderator divvydan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Team
    WESTERN BULLDOGS
    Posts
    14,053
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    336 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Re: Round 4 Teams

    With Dusty suspended and Cotchin injured, Jack Ross will debut for Richmond this week. He's a big bodied midfielder and could go straight into the centre square.

  18. #29
    FFC Bag Carrier Wheedus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Team
    ESSENDON
    Posts
    4,602
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    323 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: Round 4 Teams

    Quote Originally Posted by divvydan View Post
    With Dusty suspended and Cotchin injured, Jack Ross will debut for Richmond this week. He's a big bodied midfielder and could go straight into the centre square.
    Had a reasonable JLT from memory
    Proud coach of Big Jenny Talia FFC
    SC 2013 - 11th
    SC 2014
    - 16th
    SC 2015 and beyond - foetal position

    "Yonnies in the wind, we're ruggin' up for winter"

  19. #30
    Moderator Athomas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Glen Waverley
    Team
    CARLTON
    Posts
    10,716
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: Round 4 Teams

    Sounds like Duursma might miss, will know at 12:30 press conference

    Jogging laps at training
    AFL Twitter --------------------------- This post is SC related--------------------------Movie Twitter

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •