CARLTON
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Round 2 Trades

Quote Originally Posted by dylan123 View Post
    It's amazing he's only 24, dat hairline makes him look in his 30s.

If he puts up another big one this weekend, lots will be jumping on.
    Yeah I feel it will be the same with Rocky. I hope he goes huge again, then if everyone jumps on and he stinks it up, I got his good run of points (and some cash rises!!)

I do think Boak/Rocky output won't be as good when Wines returns... still hoping that's more like Round 6 then Round 4.
    AFL Twitter --------------------------- This post is SC related--------------------------Movie Twitter

FFC Agent of Chaos Big Sledge #32's Avatar
    Team
    ADELAIDE
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    577 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Athomas View Post
    Yeah I feel it will be the same with Rocky. I hope he goes huge again, then if everyone jumps on and he stinks it up, I got his good run of points (and some cash rises!!)

I do think Boak/Rocky output won't be as good when Wines returns... still hoping that's more like Round 6 then Round 4.
    My initial reason from staying away from Boak was the idea of a Wines return. I think his return hurts one of Rocky or Boak but I have no idea which one. But Wines could start slow once he returns given that he hasn't really handled a footy this preseason.
    Baltimore Ravens Superbowl XLVII Champions
    Quote Originally Posted by Narkee View Post
    SC only

#AgentOfChaos

Team
    FREMANTLE
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@FantasyFreako Mar 25More

Boak and Rockliff attended an equal team-high 14 centre bounces vs Melbourne. Drew (13), SPP (12) and Robbie Gray (9). Wines back will affect these numbers, so it will be interesting to see who gets squeezed out. #SuperCoach #AFLFantasy

Will be interesting to see what happens indeed. I honestly can't see Rockliff losing out too much, not in this type of 40 possession form. Boak, Gray, Drew - sure, probably take a hit.

FFC General Manager KickItToButch's Avatar
    Team
    PORT ADELAIDE
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    150 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Port Adelaide going in unchanged this week.

Team
    SYDNEY
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    896 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Awards FFC Blogger

Was going to say, Boak and Rocky were their top two mids this week.

No doubt Wines hurts them both, imo, but does he hurt enough for it to matter?

Boak gets to 95 and he's done his job as a super rare starting pick, anything above that is gravy. Another week like this while Wines is gone and he's already 75% of the way to a 95 average for the season, a few 110 weeks would achieve the same.

I'm mostly dirty that I bailed on him in SC at the last minute but at least I got him in DT

Rocky a bit harder, his biggest concern is still durability for mine but the full preseason does help that at least. His other concern is at any moment Hinkley could change his mind on Gray up forward and then Rocky goes to purgatory (this also applies to Boak to be fair). I think if he stays fit he's their best midfielder even when Wines is back (being able to kick puts him ahead of Wines) so he's still important. Plus with a lot of their outside guys gone they do need him to be kicking more as one of the few mids they have that hits targets reliably, for mine he's replacing Wingard's role from the end of last year where he averaged 105 or whatever it was and Rocky is more of a pig than Wingard so he really does have serious scope. He's certainly a r3 or never trade though because the durability clock is always ticking (why I didn't take him ultimately).
    The Truck is driving the Fish Shack in 2018... Christian Petracca is my boy!

6. Likes Athomas liked this post
    Team
    ADELAIDE
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    305 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

will be rage trading dusty in RDT and probably SC next week. just thinking about it feels good
    TEX WALKER. that is all.

8. Likes Wogitalia liked this post
    Team
    ADELAIDE
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    589 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

The Freako is so very poor these days, they manage to get worse and worse every year.

The write ups on each team are minimal but it only came out at like 4.30pm the day of the game and it contains stats for at least 5 guys who didnt even play in round 1 - Roberton, F.Watson, Preuss to name a few.

10. Likes Athomas liked this post
    Team
    GEELONG
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    438 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

There are heaps of errors in the last issue. Heaps.
    Zach Tuohy my boy for 2017!