Team
    HAWTHORN
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    158 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Round 12 Trades

I think i've finally managed to settle on some trades that I like and really work for me through the byes.

Finlayson -> Mihocek
    Smith -> TMac
    Dusty -> Duncan

Keeps the links I want (Spargo) while getting rid of bye dead wood (Smith). Also get to keep Ed Richards with these trades, so can look at Richards to Andrews after his bye and save a lot of money.
    Only ever talking SC

Team
    ESSENDON
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hodges View Post
    I think i've finally managed to settle on some trades that I like and really work for me through the byes.

Finlayson -> Mihocek
    Smith -> TMac
    Dusty -> Duncan

Keeps the links I want (Spargo) while getting rid of bye dead wood (Smith). Also get to keep Ed Richards with these trades, so can look at Richards to Andrews after his bye and save a lot of money.
    Nice. I'm only doing two. Keeffe -> Austin and Dusty -> TMac
    Proud coach of Big Jenny Talia FFC
    SC 2013 - 11th
    SC 2014
    - 16th
    SC 2015 and beyond - foetal position

"Yonnies in the wind, we're ruggin' up for winter"

Team
    ADELAIDE
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    305 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I'm skipping Austin. Would have to move Ridley for him, and it's just a wasted trade for no cash. he has 2 starts for 2 price rises (a nice $100K probably) but then... in R14? i'm trading him out. also a bit burnt by tim smith.

Spargo => to Robbie Gray
    Dusty => Mitch Duncan (looked very very hard at Touk, with Rocky I can't take another flyer).

I think Dusty misses 3 weeks and comes again strong, but he's so cheap right now he'll be affordable by the time he proves he's back. his scoring has been shit, and he might just not come back on the tear
    TEX WALKER. that is all.

Team
    SYDNEY
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    892 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Awards FFC Blogger

Least no one else is riding the Jonas trade... two worst scores of the season back to back to welcome him to my team and turned to shit.

On a positive I have 20 playing this week... on a negative that includes 3 premiums for no tons already and Higgins as well with 8 more rookie scores to come, amazing to be playing 9 rookies out of 20 so the pure number means almost nothing, especially when 3 premiums have already failed.
    The Truck is driving the Fish Shack in 2018... Christian Petracca is my boy!

Team
    ADELAIDE
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wingard's a very attractive proposition if continues to play in the mids. He'll easily push 115+ in DT when running through the guts. He'll almost certainly do a hamstring or calf sometime before the end of the season, but I have enough trades to take the risk that the injury will occur towards the tail end.
    We talk shit, deliver nothing

Team
    ESSENDON
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by scrotumscragger View Post
    Wingard's a very attractive proposition if continues to play in the mids. He'll easily push 115+ in DT when running through the guts. He'll almost certainly do a hamstring or calf sometime before the end of the season, but I have enough trades to take the risk that the injury will occur towards the tail end.
    they're too hard to read I think, Boak forward all night last night it felt and seemed out of place, Wingard was great in the midfield though.
    they're struggling to find spots for everyone and have them all playing well.