Team
    ESSENDON
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Round 5 Trades

Buddy into Dusty. With the Crows midfield so undermanned, Buddy should get a pile of it tonight. Obviously Stephenson is a different type of forward but if a rookie forward can kick five and knock out 115sc against the Crows after doing very little in his first three games, Buddy should have a field day.
    Proud coach of Big Jenny Talia FFC
    SC 2013 - 11th
    SC 2014
    - 16th
    SC 2015 and beyond - foetal position

"Yonnies in the wind, we're ruggin' up for winter"

2. Likes Narkee, Athomas liked this post
    Team
    HAWTHORN
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    278 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Reckon Hewett will go to Laird. He did a good job on Whitfield the other round.
    SC: Buddy into Danger.
    DT: Gibbs into Titch, despite the chance of a tag. The risk of not having having C is he's not tagged is greater than if he gets tagged and puts up a 90.

Team
    FREMANTLE
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Grundy is averaging career-high numbers across everystatistical measure for a ruckman, which includesdisposals (22.5). If we compare his start to the seasonto other ruckmen since 2000, he falls three disposalsshort of equalling the previous best tally of 93 disposalsby Dean Cox in 2009.
    From Freako.

Put's his start to the season in some serious context.

Team
    ADELAIDE
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    588 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I feel like the Freako has dropped off a lot compared to what it used to be. Used to have x2 little blurbs per team and then another little note at the bottom compared to now where I find a lot of the stuff said to be fairly useless. First couple of pages are always interesting, just wish the team sections had more.

6. Likes Elvs1, Athomas liked this post
    FFC Senior Assistant Coach Blues_FC's Avatar
    Team
    CARLTON
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dylan123 View Post
    I feel like the Freako has dropped off a lot compared to what it used to be. Used to have x2 little blurbs per team and then another little note at the bottom compared to now where I find a lot of the stuff said to be fairly useless. First couple of pages are always interesting, just wish the team sections had more.
    Thatís what happens when your target market is idiots who play LOLDT. No point writing much when they canít read anyway!
    [Sam Gray - my boy for 2016]

8. Likes Crows88, Wogitalia liked this post
    Team
    ESSENDON
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Wheedus View Post
    Buddy into Dusty. With the Crows midfield so undermanned, Buddy should get a pile of it tonight. Obviously Stephenson is a different type of forward but if a rookie forward can kick five and knock out 115sc against the Crows after doing very little in his first three games, Buddy should have a field day.
    That went well....
    SC 2013 - 11th
    SC 2014
    - 16th

10. Likes Crow-mo, whale, Notorious_29, Elvs1, Athomas liked this post
    Team
    WESTERN BULLDOGS
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    334 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Fritsch dropped for Melbourne. Warning if you've already used a loophole and congrats if you needed one.

12. Likes Athomas liked this post
    Team
    ADELAIDE
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    588 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I wonder if it's worth moving him to that Essendon bloke?

Means I can then grab Mirra the following week if I wish to - probably can almost start figuring out next weeks trades given we'll only have a couple of days to do so.

Team
    CARLTON
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    485 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SC dyl?

I'll be holding, I have a funny feeling the Dees will bring back Fritsch/Frost next week off a 5 day break. It makes sense to spread some players over these two matches. Similar with Richmond and Vlastuin/Caddy.

Also gives you the option of Langdon next week if he's back in and Fritsch still isn't.
    AFL Twitter --------------------------- This post is SC related--------------------------Movie Twitter

FFC Football Operations Manager Nothing's Avatar
    Team
    FREMANTLE
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    343 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dylan123 View Post
    I wonder if it's worth moving him to that Essendon bloke?

Means I can then grab Mirra the following week if I wish to - probably can almost start figuring out next weeks trades given we'll only have a couple of days to do so.
    Jack Higgins an option too.

FFC Football Operations Manager Nothing's Avatar
    Team
    FREMANTLE
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    343 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fritsch benched in DT but I think I'll trade to Guelfi, then next week I can double trade still.

In SC< I had the EMG on Garlett who was horrendeous so I need to trade, wither Higgins or Guelfi with very little cash spare I can't upgrade.

Team
    ESSENDON
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dees will be managing players due to the four day break. Can see Essendon bringing in Langford, Leverde and probably a couple of others for the Melbourne game. Clearly they're focussing on ANZAC Day and beating the Pies.
    SC 2013 - 11th
    SC 2014
    - 16th

Team
    ADELAIDE
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    588 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Athomas View Post
    SC dyl?

I'll be holding, I have a funny feeling the Dees will bring back Fritsch/Frost next week off a 5 day break. It makes sense to spread some players over these two matches. Similar with Richmond and Vlastuin/Caddy.

Also gives you the option of Langdon next week if he's back in and Fritsch still isn't.
    More DT due to the fact I've already blown a few in SC with Ryan and Venables.

Wasn't aware of the short 5 day break which makes it tough, the thing for mine is that if Guelfi or Higgins puts up a good score and is worth grabbing then someone has to go. In my situation I could move Barry down and push Garlett into the midfield, outside of that it's Garlett/Christensen or Fritsch that has to go. Upon further thinking, if Sicily gets 2+ weeks suspension I'll probably move him and I can move him down to Mirra/fwd rookie given Finlayson is in the midfield but either way, I feel like freeing up some cash this week could be a handy move, let alone going early on someone now to give me more options for next week.

Quote Originally Posted by Nothing View Post
    Jack Higgins an option too.
    Good call, I get a feeling from the one game he's played, he's not going to be in the most fantasy friendly role and he's also competing with a number of others for the same position which probably makes him slightly less enticing to go early on compared to Guelfi (who I can't say I've seen or know a single thing about).

Quote Originally Posted by Wheedus View Post
    Dees will be managing players due to the four day break. Can see Essendon bringing in Langford, Leverde and probably a couple of others for the Melbourne game. Clearly they're focussing on ANZAC Day and beating the Pies.

Certainly makes it tough for these sides with such a short turn around and gives a little more life for a quick return for Fritsch.

Team
    SYDNEY
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    895 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Awards FFC Blogger

Don't like Higgins, he's only played when there have been injuries and with Caddy a very obvious replacement. He kicked two and was generally good in his first game and still couldn't hold his spot.

Guelfi looked good last week but he'd be right at the top of guys likely to get rested on a short week as well for the negative side of it.
    The Truck is driving the Fish Shack in 2018... Christian Petracca is my boy!