Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Round 12 Trades

Quote Originally Posted by Elvs1 View Post
    Sandi out again this week.
    Bye next week, time to move him on.
    Now the question is to wait a week to trade him when more options become available or do it this week?

FFC General Manager KickItToButch's Avatar
    Team
    PORT ADELAIDE
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

another M Hibberd stat

Fantasy Freako‏ @FantasyFreako 1h1 hour agoMore

Of Michael Hibberd's 13 kicks-in this season, 10 have been to himself. #fantasyfriendly #SuperCoach #AFLFantasy

Team
    ESSENDON
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've looked into the remaining ruck schedules for DT relevant players, probably wasted too much time on it.

for DT I think theres only a handful of options for Sandilands (I've also excluded Grundy who is hands down the one you want if you don't have)
    Martin, Kreuzer, Jacobs, McEvoy, Goldstein & Witts.

the average score for a first choice ruckman is 89pts per game, so for each of these guys remaining matches I've given a +/- based on their opponents season average against rucks compared to the the average score.

Martin +29pts
    Kreuzer +46pts
    Jacobs +37pts
    McEvoy -6pts
    Goldstein +29pts
    Witts +7pts

using each players season average that gives a total score for the next 12 games of
    Martin 1322pts
    Kreuzer 1286pts
    Jacobs 1163pts
    McEvoy 1038pts
    Goldstein 1047pts
    Witts 1074pts

Jacobs, McEvoy & Goldstein all having a bye to come remember with Jacobs & McEvoy a pretty bad one.

Now Martin is probably the right choice if he plays without Smith, looking at the game Smith played though.
    There were 89 ruck contests, Martin contested 60 of these. (67%)
    the three games prior to this Martin contested 276/304 ruck contests (91%)
    I think Martin averages a max of 90 with Smith in the team, that is being generous.

Using these numbers and estimating Smith plays at least half the remainder of the season Martin's total points goes from 1322 to 1215, if he plays at least two games it makes Kreuzer a better option.

4. Likes Robbo, Elvs1, Athomas liked this post
    Team
    ADELAIDE
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    589 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Really want to move one of Otten or McGrath down this week. Think I'll ignore the bye, keeping one doesn't help so if I bring in another rd 13 it doesn't matter so much as the other should go up anyways.

So with that in mind I just want to grab someone likely to play. Maybe even less likely if I grab a mid/back and use that later in the year as I'm thinking this player will likely be my D8.

Not sure Berger is worth the premium. Ryan is an option, underwhelming first score. Doedee might be in with a chance soon but I doubt he'll be a good scorer anyways. Could go back to someone like north hibberd for dpp. Are there any other back rookie options that have yet to play that we expect to?

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk

Team
    WESTERN BULLDOGS
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    334 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Trying to find a way to cash in on Turner this week in SC. He's $353k, sitting on my bench and not needed next week so it's the perfect time to move him on. The problem is that I have Greenwood in the fwds already and no mid/fwd in the mids to swap turner around with in order to get Cousins. I have 21 playing this week already so doing it this week isn't that big of a deal, except I'd like to be able to trade McGrath and maybe Fyfe next week and still have Sandi and perhaps Roughead to deal with.

The most likely seems someone like Ainsworth but he is a little pricey and I'm not sure if/when he'll be back. I know he played his first game back on the weekend but not sure how much he got of it and he wasn't listed in the best.

Team
    ESSENDON
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    322 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by divvydan View Post
    Trying to find a way to cash in on Turner this week in SC. He's $353k, sitting on my bench and not needed next week so it's the perfect time to move him on. The problem is that I have Greenwood in the fwds already and no mid/fwd in the mids to swap turner around with in order to get Cousins. I have 21 playing this week already so doing it this week isn't that big of a deal, except I'd like to be able to trade McGrath and maybe Fyfe next week and still have Sandi and perhaps Roughead to deal with.

The most likely seems someone like Ainsworth but he is a little pricey and I'm not sure if/when he'll be back. I know he played his first game back on the weekend but not sure how much he got of it and he wasn't listed in the best.
    If you're willing to run the risk on cover long term, you could downgrade to a M/F donut. J. Deluca-Cardillo (Frem) or Tarir Bayok (WC) are both good options at $102,400 with both teams playing on a Sunday 6 of the 10 games after the bye. Freo probably has the slightly better fixture with no Fri/Thurs games.

If you're looking for someone who might get games, Callum Brown M/F (Coll) $117,300 appears to be on the cusp and Coll's injuries should help his cause.
    Last edited by Wheedus; 7th June 2017 at 08:51 PM.
    Proud coach of Big Jenny Talia FFC
    SC 2013 - 11th
    SC 2014
    - 16th
    SC 2015 and beyond - foetal position

"Yonnies in the wind, we're ruggin' up for winter"

8. Likes divvydan liked this post
    Team
    SYDNEY
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    895 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Awards FFC Blogger

Eagles Rioli is probably also a chance of games now that he's healthy though Brown seems closer.
    The Truck is driving the Fish Shack in 2018... Christian Petracca is my boy!

Team
    WEST COAST
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    921 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Wogitalia View Post
    Eagles Rioli is probably also a chance of games now that he's healthy though Brown seems closer.
    Just read Rioli tweaked hammy on weekend.

I am back by the way
    SC is FFC's number 1 fantasy game

11. Likes Wheedus liked this post
    Team
    ADELAIDE
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    589 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Anyone else tempted by JPK in RDT? Think I'm going to get him at his current price.

Bloody Scott Selwood would have been a nice cash cow too by the looks of things, 80k rise after one week with a breakeven of -9 this week.

Team
    ADELAIDE
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm on the jpk train as well- too good to resist given that he always comes home strong. only concern is that the swans may put him on ice early if they're out of finals contention
    We talk shit, deliver nothing

Team
    WEST COAST
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    921 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Thinking of going Sandi > Bont in SC.
    SC is FFC's number 1 fantasy game

FFC Senior Assistant Coach Robbo's Avatar
    Team
    WEST COAST
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by twarby View Post
    I've looked into the remaining ruck schedules for DT relevant players, probably wasted too much time on it.

for DT I think theres only a handful of options for Sandilands (I've also excluded Grundy who is hands down the one you want if you don't have)
    Martin, Kreuzer, Jacobs, McEvoy, Goldstein & Witts.

the average score for a first choice ruckman is 89pts per game, so for each of these guys remaining matches I've given a +/- based on their opponents season average against rucks compared to the the average score.

Martin +29pts
    Kreuzer +46pts
    Jacobs +37pts
    McEvoy -6pts
    Goldstein +29pts
    Witts +7pts

using each players season average that gives a total score for the next 12 games of
    Martin 1322pts
    Kreuzer 1286pts
    Jacobs 1163pts
    McEvoy 1038pts
    Goldstein 1047pts
    Witts 1074pts

Jacobs, McEvoy & Goldstein all having a bye to come remember with Jacobs & McEvoy a pretty bad one.

Now Martin is probably the right choice if he plays without Smith, looking at the game Smith played though.
    There were 89 ruck contests, Martin contested 60 of these. (67%)
    the three games prior to this Martin contested 276/304 ruck contests (91%)
    I think Martin averages a max of 90 with Smith in the team, that is being generous.

Using these numbers and estimating Smith plays at least half the remainder of the season Martin's total points goes from 1322 to 1215, if he plays at least two games it makes Kreuzer a better option.
    Great stuff, i was heavily considering Sandi->Kreuzer after Archie divebombed Stef's scoring, if Archie is name i will 100% be on Kreuzer. If Archie not named, i'll have to think pretty hard about it.
    First Passenger on-board the Stefan Martin Train!

Team
    CARLTON
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So Gold Coast have withdrawn Ah Chee and Ainsworth into 22.
    AFL Twitter --------------------------- This post is SC related--------------------------Movie Twitter

17. Likes Crows88 liked this post
    Team
    WESTERN BULLDOGS
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    334 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Guess I have to make the decision about trading in Ainsworth today. Would much rather he have won his own spot outright than covering for someone else but if he plays well this week, I think his job security will be okay.

Team
    ESSENDON
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    322 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ainsworth is big dollars but ticks all the boxes as a DPP GC player (assuming he also plays Rd 13). Tough call.

Reckon Cousins is still the better pick (as a mid) particularly at base price in a season where cash is slim. Also, whilst it's only a team sheet it's good to see him named on the ball.
    Last edited by Wheedus; 9th June 2017 at 01:21 PM.
    Proud coach of Big Jenny Talia FFC
    SC 2013 - 11th
    SC 2014
    - 16th
    SC 2015 and beyond - foetal position

"Yonnies in the wind, we're ruggin' up for winter"