ESSENDON
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    281 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Round 3 Trades

Quote Originally Posted by Narkee View Post
    Sandilands is a lone ruck this week iirc?
    was in for all but 6 CBs vs Port, all but 4 vs Geelong.
    rucking about 75% of ruck contests.
    Hopefully goes up a bit more

2. Likes Narkee liked this post
    Team
    WESTERN BULLDOGS
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Trying to decide if I do anything in SC this week. Traded Smith to WHE last week so I've got the "rookie" that I most want. Would love to get Witts' scores but that would mean dumping one of Sandi/Goldy. Roughead been a little slow starting and GHS is out this week but I'm generally prepared to back both in, just using SPS as cover this week for GHS.

Basically, the only trades to consider are something like: Roughy - Houston and GHS/Pickett/Parfitt to Murphy or Goldy - Preuss (Witts on field) and one of the rookie mids to a premium.

Team
    ADELAIDE
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    303 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by divvydan View Post
    Trying to decide if I do anything in SC this week. Traded Smith to WHE last week so I've got the "rookie" that I most want. Would love to get Witts' scores but that would mean dumping one of Sandi/Goldy. Roughead been a little slow starting and GHS is out this week but I'm generally prepared to back both in, just using SPS as cover this week for GHS.

Basically, the only trades to consider are something like: Roughy - Houston and GHS/Pickett/Parfitt to Murphy or Goldy - Preuss (Witts on field) and one of the rookie mids to a premium.
    GHS just sucks say no.

can you trim him, and take R3 to witts?
    TEX WALKER. that is all.

Team
    WESTERN BULLDOGS
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Crow-mo View Post
    GHS just sucks say no.

can you trim him, and take R3 to witts?
    Not sure exactly what you mean with the R3 to Witts. I already have Witts as R3 but just thinking about ways to have his score in my best 22, rather than on the bench each week. The only person I'd consider downgrading GHS to is Houston, but that would mean having two m/f rookies on my mid bench and having to start one of SPS/Barrett/Parfitt/Pickett each week, which I'm not sold on.

FFC Football Operations Manager Nothing's Avatar
    Team
    FREMANTLE
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    340 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by divvydan View Post
    Not sure exactly what you mean with the R3 to Witts. I already have Witts as R3 but just thinking about ways to have his score in my best 22, rather than on the bench each week. The only person I'd consider downgrading GHS to is Houston, but that would mean having two m/f rookies on my mid bench and having to start one of SPS/Barrett/Parfitt/Pickett each week, which I'm not sold on.
    These two are moderately startable. I'd go GHS to Houston.

Team
    COLLINGWOOD
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    299 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've been toying with the idea of trading Sandilands to Witts in both comps but realistically is it worth it? Gains no immediate cash, will still need to use another trade down the track to bring in a true ruck premium as I doubt Witts is that when it's all said and done.
    That leaves me with the option of either sucking it up with Sandi until I have banked a bit of cash for that ruck premium trade, or trade him now to a forward & swing Nank into the rucks. Only problem there is I started with WHE so who do I trade him to? Houston?
    The eBert era is over

Team
    ESSENDON
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bert1 View Post
    I've been toying with the idea of trading Sandilands to Witts in both comps but realistically is it worth it? Gains no immediate cash, will still need to use another trade down the track to bring in a true ruck premium as I doubt Witts is that when it's all said and done.
    That leaves me with the option of either sucking it up with Sandi until I have banked a bit of cash for that ruck premium trade, or trade him now to a forward & swing Nank into the rucks. Only problem there is I started with WHE so who do I trade him to? Houston?
    I would definitely not do it in supercoach, sandilands is still scoring strongly and witts is barely averaging more than him.

9. Likes Bert1 liked this post