Important News


User Tag List

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 62

Thread: Round 19-23 Trades

  1. #46
    FFC Premium
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Team
    ADELAIDE
    Posts
    549
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: Round 19-23 Trades

    I have 2 trades left with Deledio still in the side (being covered by Petracca).

    Looking at trading either Deledio --> Dahl or Stef --> Maxxy G (don't have any ruck cover for Stef).

    If we find out lids has an extended absence longer than next week I can still move him to dahl.

  2. #47
    FFC Senior Coach Elvs1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Brisbane
    Team
    HAWTHORN
    Posts
    3,195
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    278 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: Round 19-23 Trades

    I thought lids was out for the rest of the year.

  3. #48
    Moderator Wogitalia's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Team
    SYDNEY
    Posts
    22,163
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    895 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Awards FFC Blogger

    Re: Round 19-23 Trades

    Quote Originally Posted by Crows88 View Post
    I have 2 trades left with Deledio still in the side (being covered by Petracca).

    Looking at trading either Deledio --> Dahl or Stef --> Maxxy G (don't have any ruck cover for Stef).

    If we find out lids has an extended absence longer than next week I can still move him to dahl.
    Lids has pretty much been shelved for the season, out "indefinitely" for a team with nothing to win for.

    Having said that, the Stef trade is worth far more so I'd be doing that one instead. Assume it's SC, so that's a 120 point trade on averages.
    Last edited by Wogitalia; 5th August 2016 at 12:14 PM.
    The Truck is driving the Fish Shack in 2018... Christian Petracca is my boy!

  4. Likes Crows88 liked this post
  5. #49
    FFC Premium
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Team
    ADELAIDE
    Posts
    549
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: Round 19-23 Trades

    Quote Originally Posted by Elvs1 View Post
    I thought lids was out for the rest of the year.
    This was a couple of days ago:

    http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/af...8050216cc8e237

  6. #50
    FFC Premium
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Team
    ADELAIDE
    Posts
    549
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: Round 19-23 Trades

    Quote Originally Posted by Wogitalia View Post
    Lids has pretty much been shelved for the season, out "indefinitely" for a team with nothing to win for.

    Having said that, the Stef trade is worth far more so I'd be doing that one instead. Assume it's SC, so that's a 120 point trade on averages.

    Yep....when the master himself speaks....I listen

  7. #51
    Moderator Wogitalia's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Team
    SYDNEY
    Posts
    22,163
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    895 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Awards FFC Blogger

    Re: Round 19-23 Trades

    Quote Originally Posted by Crows88 View Post
    Yep....when the master himself speaks....I listen
    Haha, I won't be able to fit my head through the door soon
    The Truck is driving the Fish Shack in 2018... Christian Petracca is my boy!

  8. Likes Crows88 liked this post
  9. #52
    FFC Senior Coach Elvs1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Brisbane
    Team
    HAWTHORN
    Posts
    3,195
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    278 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: Round 19-23 Trades

    Still got 2 trades left in RDT but no cash so really have to use both at once to generate some cash to upgrade an under performer.

    Thinking about going
    Martin -> NN which makes 115k and would allow me to go
    Petracca -> Dahlhause and move Lycett of the field.

    Would still have cover across all lines.
    Other option is to hold for any outs in R23, but more keen to trade this round.

  10. #53
    FFC General Manager Devo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Perth
    Team
    MELBOURNE
    Posts
    7,460
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    466 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: Round 19-23 Trades

    Quote Originally Posted by Elvs1 View Post
    Still got 2 trades left in RDT but no cash so really have to use both at once to generate some cash to upgrade an under performer.

    Thinking about going
    Martin -> NN which makes 115k and would allow me to go
    Petracca -> Dahlhause and move Lycett of the field.

    Would still have cover across all lines.
    Other option is to hold for any outs in R23, but more keen to trade this round.
    Solid moves, esp if Lycett gives you cover on two lines
    #teamANB

  11. #54
    FFC Senior Assistant Coach Bonnie Doon Thirds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Team
    ESSENDON
    Posts
    2,928
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: Round 19-23 Trades

    My side is loaded with premiums in SC and I have 4 trades plus cash left. Going into a prelim final this week and thinking of going Wells > Franklin.

    Wells has been struggling a bit and Franklin looks like he is really firing up. The number of trades doesn't matter as I won't run out, it is more about who will score more....

    thoughts?
    __________________________________________________ _________________

    Going early on Aaron Francis - My boy for 2017.

  12. #55
    Super Moderator Bunga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Perth
    Team
    WEST COAST
    Posts
    16,209
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    921 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Re: Round 19-23 Trades

    Quote Originally Posted by Bonnie Doon Thirds View Post
    My side is loaded with premiums in SC and I have 4 trades plus cash left. Going into a prelim final this week and thinking of going Wells > Franklin.

    Wells has been struggling a bit and Franklin looks like he is really firing up. The number of trades doesn't matter as I won't run out, it is more about who will score more....

    thoughts?
    Dahlhaus as an alternative if you don't have him - Essendon & Freo his last 2, should carve up.
    SC is FFC's number 1 fantasy game

  13. Likes Bonnie Doon Thirds liked this post
  14. #56
    FFC Senior Coach Elvs1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Brisbane
    Team
    HAWTHORN
    Posts
    3,195
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    278 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: Round 19-23 Trades

    Yeah like Dahlhause as an option.
    Also with that many trades you could play emergency loophole with some of the popular premiums.
    ie Bench DMartin and if he scores poorly upgrade 1 of your bench for someone like Dahlhause.

  15. Likes Bonnie Doon Thirds liked this post
  16. #57
    FFC CEO favourites's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Mooroolbark
    Team
    COLLINGWOOD
    Posts
    11,072
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    431 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Awards FFC Twitter Poster

    Re: Round 19-23 Trades

    My last trade

    Lycett to Dahl or Martin to Grundy?
    - twitter @mammes

  17. #58
    FFC Senior Assistant Coach Bonnie Doon Thirds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Team
    ESSENDON
    Posts
    2,928
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: Round 19-23 Trades

    I already have Dahl, Buddy is probably the only forward premium I don't have. Not sure he will out score Wells.
    __________________________________________________ _________________

    Going early on Aaron Francis - My boy for 2017.

  18. #59
    FFC General Manager Devo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Perth
    Team
    MELBOURNE
    Posts
    7,460
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    466 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: Round 19-23 Trades

    Quote Originally Posted by favourites View Post
    My last trade

    Lycett to Dahl or Martin to Grundy?
    Tough call. Both have a lot of benefits. Lycett to Dahl, but not by much.
    #teamANB

  19. #60
    Moderator Wogitalia's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Team
    SYDNEY
    Posts
    22,163
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    895 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Awards FFC Blogger

    Re: Round 19-23 Trades

    Do you have ruck cover in case of the unforeseen without Lycett? That's the major question because you wouldn't want to cop a donut next week for what could easily gain you nothing this week.
    The Truck is driving the Fish Shack in 2018... Christian Petracca is my boy!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •