ADELAIDE
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    305 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Re: Round 17 Trades

Quote Originally Posted by Wogitalia View Post
    Only concern with Bont is that his scoring boom has largely coincided with Dahlhaus being out but he scored well before and last year so it's not like that's a major factor at all. Plus, he's got the hot hand and with Libba and Dahl both out is a high chance to pay immediate returns. The only other concern from a SC basis is how heavily he relies on a massive ratio to stay relevant, he's flat out not a premium in DT and he's having to maintain +10 to be borderline in SC, though again the past month he's jacked up that DT base.
    Bonts is averaging 110 in his last 9 rounds. that's a premium in DT all day long.
    He is average 120 in SC over the last 9 rounds.

Both those scoring rates not only put him as a premium but as one of the top scorers in both comps.
    TEX WALKER. that is all.

Team
    ADELAIDE
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    589 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Am considering a downgrade of Hams/Trengrove/Collins to fund the money required to grab Sloane instead of Hannebery for Ablett.

Team
    COLLINGWOOD
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    431 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Awards FFC Twitter Poster

$200 short of Neale in RDT - treloar it is for me.
    - twitter @mammes

Team
    SYDNEY
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    895 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Awards FFC Blogger

Quote Originally Posted by dylan123 View Post
    Am considering a downgrade of Hams/Trengrove/Collins to fund the money required to grab Sloane instead of Hannebery for Ablett.
    How many trades are you rolling with?

The math for me is the hard sell here. If you put Sloane at 10ppg better, that's 70 points which is about what you'd hope to get as a bare minimum from a single trade covering a donut. Obviously if your cover is also really strong then that 70 drops further and it becomes a stronger option.
    The Truck is driving the Fish Shack in 2018... Christian Petracca is my boy!

5. Likes pvcyclone liked this post
    Team
    NORTH MELBOURNE
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    417 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Awards FFC Twitter Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Crow-mo View Post
    unlikely to be risked with that journey, and on top of that he's had 3 weeks sub-par scoring. He's a must trade if anyone's still holding surely?
    2 trades left tells me I should hold if its a short term injury... just wont get enough points to hold my rank otherwise

Team
    ADELAIDE
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    589 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Wogitalia View Post
    How many trades are you rolling with?

The math for me is the hard sell here. If you put Sloane at 10ppg better, that's 70 points which is about what you'd hope to get as a bare minimum from a single trade covering a donut. Obviously if your cover is also really strong then that 70 drops further and it becomes a stronger option.
    I've currently got 5 trades in hand with Collins + B.Smith for backs/mids and Hams + Petracca for the forwards/mids.

Also have DVR, Trengove and Phillips who aren't currently playing. Think I'll fall short with Phillips (unless I get base priced player) which means I might consider moving Trengove if he missed again if I was to do a double this week.

If I don't I'll have 4 trades in hand which will be plenty come the end of the season given I've got decent cover over the positions. I suppose I'm thinking whether if it's worth risking the double to potentially net more points now over playing it safe with 4 trades in hand.

Obviously if I get Sloane he'll pump out a few sub 100 scores as that's just how it works

Team
    SYDNEY
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    895 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Awards FFC Blogger

Quote Originally Posted by dylan123 View Post
    I've currently got 5 trades in hand with Collins + B.Smith for backs/mids and Hams + Petracca for the forwards/mids.

Also have DVR, Trengove and Phillips who aren't currently playing. Think I'll fall short with Phillips (unless I get base priced player) which means I might consider moving Trengove if he missed again if I was to do a double this week.

If I don't I'll have 4 trades in hand which will be plenty come the end of the season given I've got decent cover over the positions. I suppose I'm thinking whether if it's worth risking the double to potentially net more points now over playing it safe with 4 trades in hand.

Obviously if I get Sloane he'll pump out a few sub 100 scores as that's just how it works
    Then just smash this trade out for me

Just don't get Selwood, I don't need you breaking him, I'm pretty sure I'll do a good enough job of that myself!
    The Truck is driving the Fish Shack in 2018... Christian Petracca is my boy!

Team
    ADELAIDE
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    589 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Anyone get caught out by the early start last night? Very nearly missed it myself, didn't get my tips done in time (not that I'm doing well in them).

Was weighing up my 50/50 on Hannebery v Sloane when I realised there was just 2 minutes until lockout. Panicked, I went to the old trusty coin flip to make my decision. Landed on a fancy image which I figured was tails so I brought in Sloane. Then picked up the coin, flipped it in my hand to see tails pop up - they'd actually changed the head side rather than tails like they usually do so I should have brought in Hannebery based on the coin god

Felt a little better to see a sub 80 score from Hannebery in last nights match although I'm sure Sloane will put up some poor ones now that I've jumped on.

FFC Senior Assistant Coach Blues_FC's Avatar
    Team
    CARLTON
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I missed lockout, but no great issue with rolling lockout in all comps.
    [Sam Gray - my boy for 2016]

Team
    MELBOURNE
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    466 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Went GAJ > Bont in RDT. Not in contention for a high place this year so I'm happy to take the chance on Bont.
    #teamANB

FFC Senior Assistant Coach Blues_FC's Avatar
    Team
    CARLTON
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Went GAJ to Neale in RDT.

FML