SYDNEY
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    899 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Awards FFC Blogger

2015 All Australian Squad

It's almost that time of the year so figured I'd kick it off (I'm bored!) by throwing my AA Squad out there and the team as well.

I've gone with a squad of 11 defenders, 11 forwards and 18 midfielders/rucks. As always a few guys who deserve to be in will miss out based on these limitations. I've made no specific breakdown of KP vs non-KP and just gone with guys I think are most deserving.

Defenders

Michael Hurley - Essendon - The team has been pretty awful but he has stood tall all year. Has been rarely beaten and a real standout season. His attacking ball use is his biggest strength but that isn't meant to diminish how good he has been defensively.

Daniel Talia - Adelaide - I can't think of a time he has had his colours lowered all season and just continues to eliminate the opponents best forward from the contest which is such a massive advantage for Adelaide in game play. I still would like to see him take the next step of adding more support and a bit more attack but again that doesn't take away from his elite defense.

Alex Rance - Richmond - Has been great this year. Probably provides the best balance of 1 on 1 with support and attack of anyone and is again the major part of his teams defense. I don't think he deserved a spot in the squad last year, nevermind the team, but this year he thoroughly deserves it.

Josh Gibson - Hawthorn - Another fantastic season by him. Just a terrific player at this point and while I still think he should mark more often for his team's good, he has actually been much better this year at this and it's a pretty weak biggest knock on a guy.

Heath Shaw - GWS - Having his best season to date which, given his career to date, is an amazing effort. He does everything at an elite level at this point, I'd find it hard to argue there is a better small defender as an intercept marker, rebounder or in one on one contests, that's pretty special.

Corey Enright - Geelong - Has had another outstanding season. A shining light in Geelong's otherwise bleak season and actually one of his better seasons. Not quite the player he once was but still outstanding.

Bachar Houli - Richmond - Has finally put together a complete season this year and continues to improve his defensive work. His rebound has probably been better than ever as well.

Tom McDonald - Melbourne - Was first picked at the halfway point, has spent time forward and not been nearly as good over the 2nd half but still deserves a spot in the squad for sure.

Rory Laird - Adelaide - Has been a mini-me version of Heath Shaw this season, not quite as good in any of the areas but still outstanding in all of them. Has had a really great season that has come out of nowhere.

Matthew Boyd - Western Bulldogs - Has moved into defence and been a real general for the Dogs. The most surprising element has been the outstanding ball use he has provided which has always been a knock on him.

Dane Rampe - Sydney - Has been the Swans best defender this season by a considerable amount. Has managed to add a better balance of rebound and defense and has been an outstanding 3rd man up all season.

Next Up:
    McGovern - Too many games missed in the end.
    Wood/Murphy - Gave Boyd the edge but both outstanding.
    Kolodjashnij - Just missed out.
    Hooker - Just missed out also, punished a bit for the forward time as well.
    Baguley - Not quite good enough offensively but probably the best pure small defender this year.
    McPharlin - Missed games ultimately got him, tough season!
    Z. Tuohy - A real shining light at Carlton but too much competition ahead of him. Probably Baguley's top competition though as pure defender.

Forwards

Josh Kennedy - West Coast - Pretty obvious choice. To think he was almost out for the season at the start! The best forward target this season. Has managed to improve once again as a player and really does it all now.

Jeremy Cameron - GWS - Another guy who continues to improve each year, next year if the midfield can stay on the park he is going to give the Coleman a real shot, so good on the ground and the lead, just needs to continue to improve in the one on one contests.

Jarryd Roughead - Hawthorn - Such a dangerous forward, a different kind of KPF who is just as dangerous on the ground but it is his ability to play as a small or tall that really creates the whole Hawks forward structure where it can be entirely fluid based on matchups.

Jack Riewoldt - Richmond - Has had another top notch season, perhaps his best in a more adventurous role and has really opened up and improved the Tigers forward structure in the process.

Eddie Betts - Adelaide - Has been simply outstanding this season. 3rd in the Coleman right now as a small forward is just crazy. Has been one of the very best FA pickups to date.

Chad Wingard - Port Adelaide - In a poor season for the Power he has been a standout all season. Also in outstanding goal scoring form and his creativity has kept Port in more games than they otherwise would have been.

Brett Deledio - Richmond - Despite missed games he still has a squad spot, such has been his form this year. Really has been outstanding when he has played which makes it a shame that he has missed so many games.

Jake Stringer - Western Bulldogs - Has been a real beast this season for the Dogs, right up there on the goal kicking table and just been outstanding in how he has done it. A scary talent.

Shaun Higgins - North Melbourne - Finally healthy and finally realising his talent. Has been dynamic for North this year and added some serious value to their team.

Shannon Motlop - Geelong - Has had an outstanding season and another real shining light for Geelong. His run and carry has been exceptional.

Michael Walters - Fremantle - Has been Fremantle's best forward this season and is a constant menace for them. In the end he got the nod over a few other guys purely because of his importance to his team.

Next Up:

Rioli/Gunston/Breust - Basically killed each other but realistically any of them could be in for the spot I gave Roughy and they'd have a case, all add something different.
    Bontempelli - Did his best work in the midfield despite spending too much time forward.
    Swan - Ditto.
    Bennell - Missed too many games in the end.
    Walker - Very unlucky to miss but can't help but feel like he beat up on the bad sides far more often than he did what was needed against the good ones. A quick look suggest that WCE and North the only top 8 sides he kicked 3 goals against in a game supports this.
    Bruce/Riewoldt - Pay a bit for the team in the end, just couldn't squeeze either in.
    Lynch (GC) - Probably pays a bit for his team also, can't help but feel like he started really slow this year but the kid can really play.

Midfielders/Ruck

Todd Goldstein - North Melbourne - Easy choice, like really easy choice. We all know what he has done this year. Outstanding player.

Stefan Martin - Brisbane - Also outstanding all year, really goes under the radar for how good he is.

Nic Naitanui - West Coast - Edges into the final ruck spot for mine. This was a real coinflip between Nic, Jacobs, Sandi and the shock Blitz. In the end I think Naitanui is more important to his team from an overall perspective, they just walk taller with him out there. Jacobs could easily have this spot just as fairly though.

Nathan Fyfe - Fremantle - Has been that good that a few missed games don't even matter. Just an outstanding season and it's a shame the injuries of the 2nd half of the season have curtailed him because he was on target to put together one of the all time great seasons.

Patrick Dangerfield - Adelaide - The standout performer in the Crows midfield and has had probably his best season to date, which given the last few is pretty solid!

Scott Pendlebury - Collingwood - Just so consistently good, this actually has felt like a poor season for him and yet he is absolutely deserving of this spot.

Matt Priddis - West Coast - Has quite possibly been better this year than last year, that's not a bad effort the reigning Brownlow medalist!

Josh Kennedy - Sydney - The Swans best midfielder yet again and has been building nicely over the 2nd half as well.

Dan Hannebery - Sydney - Still butchers the ball far too often but is finding so much of it to make up for it. His best season and reaching his real ball magnet potential this season. Needs to improve his kicking though still.

Sam Mitchell - Hawthorn - Another guy who might be having his best season which with his track record is incredible. Great season.

David Armitage - St Kilda - Has had an outstanding season for the Saints, really developed out of nowhere this season.

Robbie Gray - Port Adelaide - Another guy having a phenomenal season, has backed up last year and while he hasn't reached the same heights he has still been consistently great.

Callan Ward - GWS - Another terrific season for Ward, just an absolute bull who gives it his all every week.

Andrew Gaff - West Coast - Has been outstanding on the wing this year, one of the few true wingers left in the game and has been a real key to the Eagles success this year.

Dustin Martin - Richmond - Has really developed this year and doing more damage through the middle and relying less on bursts to do his damage.

Isaac Smith - Hawthorn - Another genuine wingman who has continued to develop this season and has been outstanding and is a very vital part of what the Hawks do.

Dyson Heppell - Essendon - Hasn't been his best season and I think he has stagnated a bit but still a great effort given the adversity the club continues to face and suffer through.

Adam Treloar - GWS - Probably hasn't taken the step most expected but still another great season by him. The final couple of spots on this list really are just a crapshoot.

Next Up:

Blitz/Jacobs/Sandi - As mentioned, you could literally flip a coin against NicNat, imo, for the final spot.
    Mundy - Great season, just hasn't quite felt like an AA year from him despite the stats probably suggesting he is, which is weird given he is normally the opposite.
    Neale - Not quite this year but a great breakout season.
    Hodge - Misses too many games in the end thanks to his lack of discipline.
    Lewis - Missed a couple of games and just been very underwhelming for the 2nd half of the season.
    B. Ellis - Not quite also but a great season by him.
    Selwood - Probably marked harshly by his own high standards but not in this year for mine.
    Montagna/Beams/Rockliff/Sloane/Sidebottom/Shiel - All missed too many games but played at an AA level this year when fit.
    Steven - Terribly unlucky to not make it but ultimately his ball use holds him out.
    Swan - Didn't quite make it also in the mids, ball use his issue and not quite prolific enough.
    S. Thompson - Great season but not quite that good, imo.
    P. Cripps - Not quite this year but wanted to highlight the quality of his season, great 2nd year season.
    Shuey - Just misses as well, still too many gone missings to join this group.

The Team

You can probably guess large parts from the above but this is my team barring a massive change next week...

BP - Heath Shaw - Lock.
    FB - Daniel Talia - Edges out Hurley for the spot.
    BP - Matthew Boyd - Tough choice but has been outstanding.
    HBF - Josh Gibson - The best 3rd tall this season.
    CHB - Alex Rance - Also edges Hurley, could easily take Hurley over either though without any complaints from me.
    HBF - Rory Laird - Edges Houli out for the final spot, imo.
    W - Andrew Gaff - Deserves this spot and as a pure winger it just makes sense.
    C - Patrick Dangerfield - Lock.
    W - Scott Pendlebury - Has played more outside and steals a spot on the wing as a result.
    HFF - Brett Deledio - Scrapes in, if he'd played 22 would be a lock, is probably a guy who would fall out if he misses next week.
    CHF - Jeremy Cameron - Just edges the other KP guys for mine but like the KPD spots, could make a case for many guys.
    HFF - Jake Stringer - 3rd tall size and takes that spot in my side.
    FP - Eddie Betts - Lock
    FF - Josh Kennedy - Lock
    FP - Chad Wingard - Easy choice for mine. Which seems harsh on the other guys in my squad but Wingard really has been great this year.

Ruck - Todd Goldstein - No surprise here, has been outstanding.
    Rover - Nathan Fyfe - Lock but only just!
    RR - Matt Priddis - Could be anyone, couldn't it!

Int - J. Roughead - I'm cheating a bit here because he covers the backup ruck spot and his ability to play in defense or forward allows me to pick 3 midfielders on the bench but that versatility is the reason he is such an elite player.
    Int - S. Mitchell - Tough to leave him out the way he has played this year.
    Int - R. Gray - His forward ability helps him here where again versatility is rewarded by the selection panel of one.
    Int - J. Kennedy - Beats out Ward and Armitage by the narrowest of margins, ultimately his reward is probably one of team success as the tie breaker.

Would love to see others teams/thoughts and the like.

Think it's one of those years where a lot of the team is pretty safe but the actual squad is going to be very interesting.
    The Truck is driving the Fish Shack in 2018... Christian Petracca is my boy!

2. Likes Wheedus, KFC, hedgehog, dylan123 liked this post
    Team
    WEST COAST
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    924 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Re: 2015 All Australian Squad

Really good list @Wogitalia - 1 guy you are missing in my opinion is Brad Sheppard.

Sheppard has been outstanding all year with his intercept marking & often playing as our 3rd tall defender undersized. Would be our most improved player along with Wellingham.

Probably just misses out on the final 22 but I would really disappointed if he didn't make the squad.
    SC is FFC's number 1 fantasy game

FFC Senior Assistant Coach hendo8888's Avatar
    Team
    ADELAIDE
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Main issue I have with the team is going Roughead as 2nd ruck. He has 19 hitouts this year (Will Langford has as many in 19 games).
    There's been plenty of worthy rucks this year, so Roughead can't fill that spot. Nic Nat for mine.

Can't argue with much else tbh.
    I love that you didn't even put Rioli in the squad. There's a snowflake's chance of it actually happening, but there's no way he deserves to be there this year.
    The talk of him getting in the actual team over Betts or Wingard is a joke.
    Matty Lloyd has had Murphy and Wood locked into his team for most of the year, but I can't see it happening. Shaw and Laird should be locked in. So I could maybe see 1 of those 2 making the team. 1 of the 3 Dogs will anyway.
    Interesting as a Swans supporter you left Hannebery out. Because his second half of the year wasn't up to the early standard he set?
    This post was more than likely SC based.
    If in doubt, assume it was.

FFC Football Operations Manager Nothing's Avatar
    Team
    FREMANTLE
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    345 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I reckon your team's not far off, as always there will be plenty of names thrown into the could be pile. IMO, the lack of Freo players in your list and others I have seen is an interesting oddity of the team that seats atop the table by 1.5 games.

Having said that, the only ones that I think should be in are Sandi who has comprehensively beaten every ruck he has come up against this year (I wouldn't have him ahead of Goldi though) and Mundy who has been one of the most consistent mids for Freo all year. Our stingy defence - nobody. Our forwards - nobody. Walters hasn't been better than Wingard or Betts and everyone else has been average.

FFC Agent of Chaos Big Sledge #32's Avatar
    Team
    ADELAIDE
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    579 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Excellent stuff @Wogitalia and I'll put together a team later on.

On the Adelaide blokes I'll add a bit.

On Tex: I'll add that he gave Rance the biggest hiding of his entire season. Just smoked him on everywhere but the scoreboard (was something like 2.5). But he doesn't make the team and is a chance for the squad.

On Talia: Talia had his colours lowered a few times. Hogan early on out matched him in the wet and Buddy kicked 3 on him early in our demolition by Sydney. There are probably others but those two are the two big ones. He should make the team but I'm afraid the hype train has left him on the fringe of the side.
    Baltimore Ravens Superbowl XLVII Champions
    Quote Originally Posted by Narkee View Post
    SC only

#AgentOfChaos

Team
    SYDNEY
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    899 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Awards FFC Blogger

Quote Originally Posted by Bunga View Post
    Really good list @Wogitalia - 1 guy you are missing in my opinion is Brad Sheppard.

Sheppard has been outstanding all year with his intercept marking & often playing as our 3rd tall defender undersized. Would be our most improved player along with Wellingham.

Probably just misses out on the final 22 but I would really disappointed if he didn't make the squad.
    He probably deserved an honourable mention but I don't think it's any slight if he misses the squad, vastly improved though and great to see another Wesley boy doing well! Ton of guys up for that spot though and I did think of him and then forget him by the time I got to the Next Up guys! Hurn has also been excellent and I considered both Cripps and LeCras on the forwards before leaving them off as well.

Quote Originally Posted by hendo8888 View Post
    Main issue I have with the team is going Roughead as 2nd ruck. He has 19 hitouts this year (Will Langford has as many in 19 games).
    There's been plenty of worthy rucks this year, so Roughead can't fill that spot. Nic Nat for mine.

Can't argue with much else tbh.
    I love that you didn't even put Rioli in the squad. There's a snowflake's chance of it actually happening, but there's no way he deserves to be there this year.
    The talk of him getting in the actual team over Betts or Wingard is a joke.
    Matty Lloyd has had Murphy and Wood locked into his team for most of the year, but I can't see it happening. Shaw and Laird should be locked in. So I could maybe see 1 of those 2 making the team. 1 of the 3 Dogs will anyway.
    Interesting as a Swans supporter you left Hannebery out. Because his second half of the year wasn't up to the early standard he set?
    Haha hence the bailout part. I don't actually believe in two rucks anyway, think it's an archaic system that doesn't really represent the AFL anymore. Looking through the teams you have Freo playing 2 rucks (because they don't have a 2nd KPF otherwise I don't reckon they would), Hawthorn (Hale is a special case of being a legit forward who ruck, otherwise they wouldn't) and West Coast (Sinclair beat out the better ruckman on forward skill and they have to manage NicNat). Otherwise no teams play two rucks any more, heck the Dogs aren't even playing one.

My All Australian team wouldn't have two rucks so I'm basically taking Roughy in that spot because he can ruck. It would be Martin for mine though because he is significantly better around the ground than any other ruck if I did have to pick 2, he's basically another midfielder but I think it's a 1a, 1b, 1c, 1d and 1e group really.

Rioli was probably next on my list to be fair after Walters and he will almost certainly be in the squad because at the end of the day it's a media award and Rioli is their darling. If he does make the team over Wingard and Betts at the very least it would be a complete joke, imo. I actually think that Puopolo has been closer to Rioli than Rioli has been to Betts or Wingard this year, Puopolo just does it without the flash.

Murphy and Wood both have real cases and wouldn't be undeserving at all, I went with Boyd because he has been more prolific but you could absolutely argue for Wood because of the intercept marking or Murphy for the pure impact (Murph also hurt by fading and going forward at times late in the season where his impact was lower). I think Shaw is the only absolute lock, I get a strong feeling that Laird could even miss the squad, he doesn't get highlighted at all other than when Roo is commentating. In comparison Nick Smith gets constant attention, Wood/Murphy get nauseating levels, Burgoyne and Birchall will get plenty of love because Hawthorn and so on. Enright and Houli in particular have real cases as well depending on what area you want to focus on.

Hanners would be undeserving imo, perhaps because I watch him closer I notice how badly he butchers the ball, I remember a few weeks ago they put a stat up and he has the worst turnover and retention rate on his I50 kicking in the AFL and I'd bet a decent amount that his kicking I50 is as good or better than his general field kicking, this is made even worse when you consider that his I50 targets are Franklin, Tippett, Goodes and Reid pretty much all in mismatches thanks to the group as a whole. Turnovers are killer in the modern game and Hanners is one of the worst kicks in the AFL, imagine if you had Brodie Martin getting 30+ touches a week for a comparison point. To his credit, Hanners handballing is excellent, his hardness is unquestionable, his running patterns are elite and he is a great mark for his size. If he could kick he could be the best midfielder in the comp such is the strength of the rest of his game but his kicking is genuinely terrible. Despite that he still made my squad. It's a pity that his kicking is a genuine negative, every time he kicks I cringe.

As I said, I think it's one of those years where about 16 spots in the final team are already locked and loaded but the the other 24 spots in the squad are wide open and really any of them have a case for the final couple of spots as well.

Team
    SYDNEY
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    899 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Awards FFC Blogger

Quote Originally Posted by Nothing View Post
    I reckon your team's not far off, as always there will be plenty of names thrown into the could be pile. IMO, the lack of Freo players in your list and others I have seen is an interesting oddity of the team that seats atop the table by 1.5 games.

Having said that, the only ones that I think should be in are Sandi who has comprehensively beaten every ruck he has come up against this year (I wouldn't have him ahead of Goldi though) and Mundy who has been one of the most consistent mids for Freo all year. Our stingy defence - nobody. Our forwards - nobody. Walters hasn't been better than Wingard or Betts and everyone else has been average.
    Yeah Freo are interesting. McPharlin has a case but has missed games when his competition hasn't. Johnson missed too many games. Spurr probably belongs with Baguley and Tuohy on the great lockdown guys who don't quite do enough other stuff this year. Mundy and Sandi I just ran out of spots for but wouldn't surprise if either made the squad or even the side, statistically you can make a case Sandi has been the 2nd best ruck to Goldy and realistically he suffers from expectation bias a bit I reckon. Neale the other guy who deserves a mention.

Freo are just a great example of strong coaching structures making the most of a talented list. Really you only notice when McPharlin and Pavlich are missing (which is a real worry moving forward given their age) and they otherwise mostly tread water.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Sledge #32 View Post
    Excellent stuff @Wogitalia and I'll put together a team later on.

On the Adelaide blokes I'll add a bit.

On Tex: I'll add that he gave Rance the biggest hiding of his entire season. Just smoked him on everywhere but the scoreboard (was something like 2.5). But he doesn't make the team and is a chance for the squad.

On Talia: Talia had his colours lowered a few times. Hogan early on out matched him in the wet and Buddy kicked 3 on him early in our demolition by Sydney. There are probably others but those two are the two big ones. He should make the team but I'm afraid the hype train has left him on the fringe of the side.
    Tex has been really solid (and a great leader) and I had him right on the edge, could easily make the squad, heck could even make the team and it wouldn't shock me. That second KPF spot is pretty open.

Every KP has to have an off day or two! The fact that both of those are "early on" sort of adds credence though because he bounced back to keep them to those good starts and not much else.

Team
    ADELAIDE
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    590 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Think Tex was pretty average in the middle of the season and his kicking has let him down this year. Probably being a bit harsh given he's kicked ~53 odd goals but it really should be a lot more but he's just butchered the ball a bit (both for goal and general field play).

My standards for Tex are pretty high though.

Team
    ESSENDON
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

can't fault too much, I'd probably not have Deledio in though, Boyd about the only other one who I don't have as a lock out of those guys you do.
    So lets go with Gray onto the field for Deledio.
    Martin replaces Deledio in team
    NicNat replaces Roughead

Team
    SYDNEY
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    899 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Awards FFC Blogger

Quote Originally Posted by twarby View Post
    can't fault too much, I'd probably not have Deledio in though, Boyd about the only other one who I don't have as a lock out of those guys you do.
    So lets go with Gray onto the field for Deledio.
    Martin replaces Deledio in team
    NicNat replaces Roughead
    Yeah can't fault those changes at all, Deledio is very borderline with the games missed but he has been a league better than any other HFF this year when he has played so I went with him in the end but understand he could be dropped.

Boyd isn't even a lock for the squad when it's all said and done, both Wood and Murphy have genuine cases from his own side and most other clubs have someone with a case.

Team
    WEST COAST
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    924 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Here is my crack at it :-

FB: M.Boyd - Talia - Gibson
    HB: Laird - Hurley - Shaw
    C: Gaff - Priddis - Fyfe
    HF: Wingard - Cameron - Gray
    FF: Betts - Kennedy - Stringer
    R: Goldstein - Dangerfield - Mitchell
    I/C: JPK - Mundy - Pendlebury - Roughead

@Wogitalia 's detailed descriptions above mirror most of my thoughts. 2nd ruck spot is very hard to pick - Jacobs/Blitz/Sandi/NN all possible selections but Roughy's flexibility is key hence I went with him.

Swan & Hanners are very stiff but I rate guys who use the ball well - something these 2 have always struggled with.

Rance I know will be a big chance but I do think he is overrated - Talia & Hurley have been the 2 dominant key backs this year for mine who are rarely ever beaten.

FFC Senior Assistant Coach hendo8888's Avatar
    Team
    ADELAIDE
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I notice that Hannebery is now within 6 points of Fyfe in the Coaches' Player of the Year (or whatever it's called). Genuine chance to win the thing, which seems ridiculous considering Fyfe was like double everyone at the half way mark.
    This post was more than likely SC based.
    If in doubt, assume it was.

Team
    ADELAIDE
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    590 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

When does the 40-man squad get announced for this? Think I heard mentions it was this week but I'm not too sure.

Team
    WEST COAST
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    924 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Patrick Keane ‏@AFL_PKeane 7m7 minutes ago

Reigning back-to-back premiers Hawthorn supplied six players while Fremantle, West Coast, Western Bulldogs all had five players nominated.

A Gaff, J Kennedy (Eagles), J McGovern, N Naitanui, M Priddis; M Boyd, L Dahlhaus, R Murphy, J Stringer, E Wood.

T Goldstein, S Higgins; R Gray, C Wingard; B Deledio, D Martin, A Rance, J Riewoldt; D Hannebery, J Kennedy (Swans);

N Fyfe, S Hill, G Ibbotson, D Mundy, L Neale; J Cameron, H Shaw; S Burgoyne; J Gibson, J Gunston, J Lewis, S Mitchell, C Rioli;

E Betts, P Dangerfield, R Laird, T Walker; S Pendlebury, D Swan; M Hurley;

16. Likes pvcyclone liked this post
    Team
    WEST COAST
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    924 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Sandilands stiff I think.