Team
    WESTERN BULLDOGS
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    381 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Shuey vs Scooter vs Priddis

Pretty keen on getting the most out of WCE's fixture.

I have Shuey/Scooter with the higher ceiling. Shuey most likely to cop a tag, but Selwood's scoring can suffer from change of roles. Priddis ultra consistent and durable.
    Higgins is 'My Boy' 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014
    Higgins + Dahlhaus + Macrae = Holy Trinity

FFC Agent of Chaos Big Sledge #32's Avatar
    Team
    ADELAIDE
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    579 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Re: Shuey vs Scooter vs Priddis

Masto
    Baltimore Ravens Superbowl XLVII Champions
    Quote Originally Posted by Narkee View Post
    SC only

#AgentOfChaos

Team
    SYDNEY
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    899 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Awards FFC Blogger

Re: Shuey vs Scooter vs Priddis

Quote Originally Posted by Big Sledge #32 View Post
    Masto
    Lol! Love your man crush on the bearded one!

Priddis is the safest and also has the least upside. He is what we think he is essentially.

Shuey, for mine, has the most raw upside, especially in SC but as you said is by far the most likely to cop a tag and also has probably the worst floor of the group, his bad games have historically been really bad.

Selwood is a gun when he is let loose but has the tagging role hanging over his head. If you could be certain he wasn't going to tag all season he can probably push the top 10 mids in all the formats and when he doesn't tag he rarely isn't pushing 100.

Masten is worth mentioning as well as a totally different option, probably the riskiest of the group but might actually have the best upside in DT of the group with his game being fairly natural to that format. Not as sold in SC with him needing a more inside role and hard to see him getting it for entire games still given the other names on this list and the Eagles list in general.

I don't see any reason that 3 of them can't do something comparable to the Pendles, Swan and Beams combo last year or the ABCs in years past. Having Cox, Embley, Gaff, Kerr and Wellingham all there as well probably doesn't help their case though as there could be some cannibalism going on.
    The Truck is driving the Fish Shack in 2018... Christian Petracca is my boy!

4. Likes porky liked this post